Pidgey's Evolution Pidgey's Evolution

That was quite entertaining. I found it funny and the use of music, as previous stated, was great!

ARMA on fast forward ARMA on fast forward

I don't even play ARMA 2 and I got where you were coming from with this animation. I think you did a great job, I also loved the unique style. You could really see the frustration that the game can cause... seems reminiscent to online gaming in general if you are just gaming with randoms. Anyway nice work!!

Mario Seinfeld Mario Seinfeld

I love this and I think you're brilliant & hilarious.

Hit Cancer for a 6! Hit Cancer for a 6!

This was good, a little hard to navigate but solid. Not sure what's up with the cancer thing though.

GoodChime responds:

As you know the prevalence of cancer cases in India is growing significantly,in our own small way wanted to contribute to increase awareness about prevention & screening of cancer. For this, we partnered with Yuvraj Singh , who fought with cancer so bravely to develop this Online game of Cricket with messaging on Cancer awareness- âEU~Hit Cancer For a Six!âEUTM to spread awareness.

Dickey the Robot Dickey the Robot

Surprising.

I really like your sense of humor a lot. The end caught me by surprise and made me laugh. Sound is good too, the song fits the movements of the robot.

Monk of Death Monk of Death

yea

that sucked, sorry, better luck next time... this world is harsh

I Can Feel You Coming In The N I Can Feel You Coming In The N

This is a really cool song. Love the sway!!

Si A Mio Si A Mio

Your voice is like 10,000 angels

Awesome!!!

Peak a Boo Peak a Boo

This is really awesome. I love all the sounds that you've put into this one. Keep up the great work.

Souls of Our Heart Souls of Our Heart

This is beautiful. :D

Thank you so much!!

Family Photo Family Photo

I love this. So looking forward to bringing all of these characters to life.

Awesome!!

Soul Soul

Looks good! I love your style.